Kelsea Cannon, PT, DPT, PRPC
Kelsea developed a passion early on for adventure, meeting new people, and embracing large-scale outdoor endeavors. As a traveling Physical Therapist, she landed in Alaska, where she not only navigated the landscapes of the great outdoors but also the fields of outpatient orthopedic care and pelvic health rehabilitation. Her dedication lies in blending her comprehensive orthopedic and pelvic health expertise. She combines skilled functional movement training and advanced manual techniques to design treatment plans that honor each client’s independent needs. Ultimately, Kelsea’s goal is to help her clients resume the activities that bring them joy and purpose. Kelsea enjoys seeing all clients across the lifespan, from all walks of life, who have both pelvic health and orthopedic concerns. She equips her clients with the tools they need to be independent in their care for sustainable results.
When not talking shop or traipsing outdoors, she enjoys gardening, yoga, traveling near and far, trying new foods/beverages, and truly remaining a book worm at heart.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree (DPT), Des Moines University
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Biology and Psychology, Wartburg College, Waverly, IA
- Certified Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner, Herman & Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute
- Lab assistant for Herman & Wallace Rehabilitation Institute
- Community educator
- 8+ years of professional experience, including traveling and permanent positions in all clinical settings
- CPR and AED certified, American Red Cross
- Athlete and outdoor enthusiast- collegiate sprinter turned casual runner, 16 years of classical ballet training, consistent personal yoga and meditation practice, and long treks in the mountains