Rachel Peck, PT, DPT, OCS
Rachel has been an athlete her entire life and understands how exercise and sport enhance all aspects of our lives. With a background in exercise and sport science, a board specialty certification in orthopedics and 13 years of clinical experience, she has developed a niche in orthopedics and sports rehabilitation. When treating clients, she looks at the whole body to identify and correct any faulty movement patterns that are contributing to the problem her client presents with. She utilizes a combination of advanced manual therapy techniques, neuromuscular re-education, taping, and personalized exercise prescription with her clients. Her goal is to get her clients back to exercise and sport as quickly as possible, minimize their risk of re-injury and give them the tools they need to take care of themselves.
Outside of the clinic, you will find Rachel rock climbing, cheering on the Seattle Sounders and tag teaming with her husband to keep up with their three boys.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree, University of Washington
- Bachelor of Science in Education Degree, Exercise and Sport Science, University of Georgia
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS), American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- 14+ years of professional experience in outpatient orthopedics
- Comprehensive Pilates Teacher Training Course, Vitality Pilates
- Retired Certified Exercise Physiologist, American College of Sports Medicine
- Special interest in working with athletes of all levels
- Avid rock climber who also enjoys hiking, tennis and running